Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Feeling Like Strawberry Shortcake...


Hi everyone...I swear I've never worn this much pink before..LOL!! I found my pink polka dot pants that accidentally got packed away with the winter stuff and I wanted to wear them before fall set in. I love pink because it just says girly and I'm very girly ;) I dropped my son off at daycare this morning and one of the little girls was wearing pink polka dots too and I thought, if I had a daughter we would have matching wardrobes....BUT God gave me a son because he knew I would go broke!

Enjoy the rest of the week loves and hope you like the pictures.




TTFN

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is awesome!!! A perfect dose of Pink not too much or less JUST PERFECT - I am inlove :)

    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pants! love the dots and the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got dayum! U look HOT HOT in those pants!! Ur thighs are gorgeous!! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...