Friday, September 20, 2013

For The Thriftanista...


Happy Friday to Ya! Happy Friiii-daaay ;-) LOL makes me want to sing happy songs when the weekend is near. I haven't been sharing all my thrifted finds lately but I'd like to introduce you to my $5 Bebe pants $3 H&M top, courtesy of Good Will. I stop in my local thrift stores as often as possible because I love racking up on huge savings. I was looking for new dress slacks and I found like 6 pairs along with some pretty tops...thumbs up for me! 

I can't wait to share more of my thrift finds with you in upcoming posts. I think I'm pretty good at combing through sales racks and finding pieces that I can add to my closet. What do you think of my latest find?  I hope polka dots are still in because I'm pretty obsessed with anything with polka dots....Whelp! enjoy the pictures and have an amazing weekend! 









Luv Ya!

5 comments:

  1. Those red pants set your hair color off!! I love this look simple but still standout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look elegant and chic - inlove :)

    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super finds from thrifting! I still have not been to a thrift store to shop. I do drop things off to Goodwill so I might as well go in and check it out from time to time. Those pants are perfect on you!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...great deals! Love the those pants

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally lucked up! I LOVE those red pants! I've been trying to find some for the longest and haven't had any luck yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...