Monday, September 23, 2013

Goodwill Hunting...


Happy Fall ladies! It's already chilly out in the early mornings and at night for us in the northeast. I actually enjoy the weather and must admit that fall is one of my favorite seasons, right behind summer ;) I mainly like fall for the fashion, I think there's so much fashion to display during the fall than any other season. I love that it's cool enough to throw on a light leather or denim jacket and still showoff your style, without being all bundled up. I especially like the fall because of the colors, warm colors are all around and the leaves turning colors are just mother natures way of showing us all the beauty around us everyday. 

This outfit is another thrifted find, $5 Worthington pants $2 Ann Taylor shirt. The shirt is my fave because the ruffles make it a little less ordinary. I hope you all are off to a great start this week... Enjoy :)






TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Stunning as Usual!!! I love this look. The ruffle detail on the blouse is so classy! This look is perfect for the corporate world and can I just saw that I'm LOVING your hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...