Sunday, September 8, 2013

Light Blue Blazer & Hints Of Neon...


Hi Beauties!! I missed it's been a minute but I'm still here, at least for now. In a short period of time I will be closing out one chapter in my life and beginning a new one. I will have to take some time away from blogging...well social media in general just to concentrate on my new journey :(  I love blogging but it can be time consuming at times and I'm ready to take a break but I'll keep posting until that time is near.  

I love blogging because it's that little escape that I need from all the expectations of the real world. I hope you all have enjoyed the posts as much as I have over that past few years. I'm looking forward to giving the blog a face-lift and I will begin focusing on more topics outside of the ootd, hair, and makeup posts. I would love to add relationships, home decor, and DIY to the categories....What do you guys think? 





Xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look!! I will be sad to see you go but I know what you mean...blogging is definitely time consuming. I can't wait to see the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty bold colors! I am excited for you and cant wait to see new things on the blog!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...