Sunday, October 13, 2013

All Black Everything In A Little Black Dress...


Hey hey! I know, " where  have I been?"....I hate to just say that I've been extremely busy but it's the truth. I've been preoccupied with my move and I'm happy to say I've finally wrapped up most of it....LOL! I've also taken a much needed social media break. I love blogging and all but it can be distracting when you need to stay focused with the task at hand. I've missed blogging but I check in every now and then to see what my fave bloggers are up to. It's hard to fully unplug but truly necessary. 

Today's outfit is an oldie but goodie. I've had the dress and leather jacket for some time now but since they are staple pieces in my wardrobe I get so much use out of them. You can't go wrong with a little black dress and a leather jacket. The shoes are Nine West and the bag is Betsy Johnson sold at Marshall's. I hope you all are enjoying the season, so happy it's still warm enough to wear short sleeves and a light jacket at night. Thanks for stopping by lovies, I appreciate you all.  
















TTFN

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...