Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dress Pants With Stripes & Blue Pumps...



Happy Tuesday everyone! It's still surprisingly warm in the north east. I love the layered clothing concept during the fall because you can really utilize all the pieces in your wardrobe. I found this adorable Elle jacket at the Salvation Army and instantly fell in love with the blue shade. I didn't even realize that it would go so well with my blue Nine West pumps *winning...LOL 

I paired it all together with an old stripe shirt from Forever 21 and some black work pants. I thought it worked well with or without the blue jacket. I especially liked that I could button the jacket or leave it open to show the stripe top underneath the jacket. Since it's warmer during the day and chilly in the evening this would be a perfect layered look for the fall. I hope you all feel the same way ;)....Enjoy the pictures xx

















Huggggsss!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Gorgeous! I'm loving this look and that Elle Jacket is so cute and goes very well with your shoes. Classic work day look and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab! Work!!!
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh you look amazing!! I need that jacket in my life!!

    www.bigbonedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last pic! So beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...