Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Walmart Camo Pants To The Rescue...



Well Hello there *wink *wink! I've never owned anything in the army fatigue family because while I like to see this print on others isn't anything I would normally wear. I found these recently while I was doing my usual Walmart shopping, which I do way to often. I can't seem to leave that store without spending at least $100...NO LIE!   

I saw these pants and thought, hmmmm...could I pull them off? I don't do sneakers and combat boots but I love how so many other bloggers have dressed up their camo pants so I thought I'd give it a shot. Do you LIKE? 







See Ya Later! 

14 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and your makeup is perfection! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me like! *wink *wink!! U look good and yes u look WAY better in heels. x x ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are basically rocking my look of last wknd, lol! I guess great minds think alike. I have also been killing a camp jacket I purchased recently.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all your accessories in this post! nice outfit too!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful necklace! As always beautiful!
    http://devchunichka.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the necklace it is very fit on her,my last fashion style was not that good i can say but i got some stunning jewelry which i bought in Finland and many of people get the attention because of it.I like the jewelry that i have right now and good to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing!!! your clothes and accesories... i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything on the look

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babe what's going on??? We miss u!! X x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...